.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Finding Don

So I finally decided on a Don, and started creating the parts in Photoshop.  Here are a few screenshots.

All paths drawn and inked in.




Layers and paths

Partially colored.
At this point I'm wondering if this picture is going to be too hard.  So, to put off the decision I decided to do something else:  a number sign for my new porch (new, as in, I finally finished putting in the new tile.)  For this project, all I did in Photoshop was create the file in the dimension of the sign, add the numbers (which I then printed and used as a template) and decide on the colors.  Here is a picture of the sign in the final stages of adding the tiles.  That's about the time school started, and I have not made any progress since then.

I hate that fan section on the left--it has to go.

No comments :

Post a Comment