.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Deciding on the design

Having finally decided on my subject, I did a few searches and came up with some possibilities:
A.  Using a sillouette would make the job infinitely easier, and I like the middle and lower ones.


B.  This one actually uses one from the previous pic, but adds a nice background that would be easy to recreate.



C.  This one would just be way to hard.  But it's so pretty!  I am going to have to see where this came from and how it was done.  Is it a photo of a statue taken in silhouette?  Is it an original Don placed in silhouette on a photo?

D.  This one has so much potential.  Harder, yes, than the silhouette, but it would look so cool!

E.  This is just funny!  Might have to buy this if I don't use it.  Would make a nice small print to hang somewhere.

F.  Love this one too, but would be way too hard for my novice skills (mosaic, not Photoshop).

G.  I saved this one because of the way the sun is behind Don.  Take the kids out of the pic and just don and co. on the hill, with a windmill in the background but off to the side.  Hmmm....

H.  This one would be harder than a silhouette, but do-able.  Don't like the horse, though.
I.  This one is great--and would be fairly easy to do--minus the grass.



So now I have to make a decision.  At least I've finally found my subject.  Just took 10 weeks.  


No comments :

Post a Comment