.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Organizing Photos

There are a number of ways to go about organizing your photos.  I use a combination of iPhoto and Bridge.  I use Bridge for the most recent photos, and when I am finished editing them, I move them to iPhoto.

If you don't have a Mac, there is a free program called Picasa from Google Apps.  You can do a search to find it if you want.  I know several people who use this program for organizing their photos.

Whatever way you decide to organize your photos, you need to make sure you find a way to record the dates.  In iPhoto and Bridge, the date is added to the information automatically.  But just to make sure, I create separate folders for each date and store the photos there.



When I move them to iPhoto, I rename the folder to include the year and a subject name.



This is what works for me.  You have to find what works for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment