.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Extra Credit and Organizing Photos

As many of you know, I teach an adult Photoshop class twice a week.  I always ask my adult students why they have chosen to take the class.  Last semester's students were mostly photographers and their answers were to fix and enhance photos and to become better photographers.  I had to tell them that the former (fix and enhance photos) was definitely doable, but the latter (become better photographers) was a completely different class.  Photoshop will only help you become a better photographer after the photograph has been taken!

This semester's students also said to fix and enhance photos, but the majority of them also said "to learn how to better organize my photos."  I had to tell them that Photoshop was NOT going to help them organize their photos!  In many cases, it will make organization worse, because you may end up having several different versions of the same photograph.  There are some Google Apps available for this.  I will post more about them later.

Speaking of my night class, if you would like extra credit, there are some students who could benefit from a "helper" sitting next to them and just in general helping them keep up.  If you would like to do this, let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment