.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Morgan's Wonderland

I took this photo of one of the students at Morgan's Wonderland.
It was a good photo, but I wanted to make it a great photo.



The first thing I did was brighten his teeth, then I used the liquify filter to tip the corners of his mouth into more of a smile. (Note: I will be changing this back to the original because I don't like the way it changes his overall facial features. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should...)
I also used the healing tools to clear up some patchy areas.


Next I took out some of the background; the guy in the red shirt was also in the reflection, so I took that out as well. I used mostly the stamp tool for this.



Next I used the sharpen tool to create a brighter effect on the water.




Last, I added the reflection of the student.








No comments :

Post a Comment