.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Thanksgiving Project for All Classes

Here are the requirements for Photoshop 1, 2 and 3:
8 x 10 inches or 10 x 8
300 dpi
Images must fade together so there are no hard lines where they overlap.
Must use at least 8 images
Must identify the images with text (i.e. "family," "lasagna," etc.)
Must have a title (i.e. "What I am Thankful for" or something less lame.)

Here are the requirements for Digital Graphics:
Use iMovie, iPhoto and iTunes to create a slideshow with photos, titles, music and transitions.
Must have a main title, titles that identify the images, and at least 10 images.
Export it and upload it to your blog.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous20.11.12

    I was just wanting to let you know that I will be trying out the "Make a Dark Statue" Tutorial next. It might take me about a half to a half a month to finish it when I come back from Thanksgiving break.

    -Maddy S.

    ReplyDelete