.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Day 2

If you missed today you missed a very exciting day!  Here's a recap:
We went over the rules (paying attention (learning to sleep with your eyes open), food/drinks, video games, wheelie chairs, checking out headphones, charging station.
We also found my blog (which you're reading now) and bookmarked it on the iPad.  I suggested that your parents find and click the button on my blog that will send them an email when I post, because that is my version of "Monday Mail."
We checked all the iPad downloads and settings, etc., and made folders for each class in Notability.

Homework:  Make sure that in Notability you know how to create a new document, insert a photo and insert a text box.   Also, if you were not able to enroll in my class (see yesterday's post if you need the numbers) you definitely need to do so!


No comments :

Post a Comment