.sidebar .widget {border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;}

Friday 8/31/12

Photoshop 1:  Watch and follow along with the video called Photoshop Interface.  When you are finished, you should have a painted letter on your canvas.  Make sure I see it before you leave.  (Remember, to get to the videos, click on "Resources" above and find the link for the videos.)

Photoshop 2:  In the comment section below, tell me what you are working on today.  Also tell me when you expect to finish. 

Digital Media:  Today you are going to learn how to set up the scanner using the laptop and the big scanner. 

11 comments :

  1. Anonymous31.8.12

    I plan on working on the manipulation tutorials. Each one should take me about a week or so.

    - Maddy Scoggin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoke Manipulation
    1- 2 weeks at maximum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31.8.12

    Today I am relearning Photoshop to re familiarize myself with the software. Tuesday I am going to get started on a project from PSD Tuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous31.8.12

    Today I am relearning Photoshop to re familiarize myself with the software. Tuesday I am going to get started on a project from PSD Tuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous31.8.12

    turner- im working on composing a panograph, it should be done in two days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31.8.12

    Doing a tutorial on creating a ghostly figure in the background. - Austin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous31.8.12

    Scratch that, Learning how to create 3D water objects - Austin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous31.8.12

    Andrew- Creating abstract wallpaper. be done in 3-5 days

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous31.8.12

    Andrew- Nevermind. Making a king into a lion king.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4.9.12

    im working on cinematic portrait and try to be done by friday- brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6.9.12

    Learning how to vector in HD and learning from a tutorial - Thomas

    ReplyDelete